In an effort to ensure that Our Community
Remains Healthy and Strong,
The Damascus Volunteer Fire Department Station has chosen
to suspend the
Birthday Party Program at the Fire Department
due to the Coronavirus Public Health concern.
We will continue to monitor the situation and
will update this DVFD Website as Needed.
Please Stay Healthy!
After the public health concerns are over,
please see the following details
regarding the Birthday Party Program at the
The Damascus Volunteer Fire Department Station!
Birthday Parties are held in our engine bay where the children can feel a part of the “action"!
Space is limited to 15 children who are 4 to 7 year old and their parents.
Parties are held from 11 am to 1 pm on Saturdays weather permitting.
Please Note that Due to the Increased Possibility of Inclement Weather
and to Ensure Everyone Stays Safe,
We generally do not Schedule Birthday Parties in January or February.
Thank you for your interest!
We provide the following:
1. Set up and clean up
2. Tables & chairs
3. Plastic fire hats and party bags
4. We personalize party with your child's name on the electronic board in front of the fire house.
1. Provide table clothes, paper products & plastic ware
2. Food, cake, serving utensils and candles
4. Safety In the Fire Station!
Please Note that this is an active fire station at which any point in time
firefighters and emergency technicians may have to respond to urgent calls.
All parents and caregivers must closely supervise their children
and guests to ensure everyone's safety.
Please ensure your children are not running around unsupervised
in any location in the fire house, especially in the engine bay.
No children are to ever be left unaccompanied anywhere in the firehouse.
By participating in a Damascus Volunteer Fire Department
Birthday Party Event,
All parents and caregivers assume full responsibility
for the safety of their child and their guests.
5. The Department requests a donation of at least $150
to defray the costs of providing Birthday Parties to the community.
Donations can be submitted via cash or check.
Checks should be payable to "Damascus Volunteer Fire Department"
Programs & Activities:
1. "Get Low and Go" Program!
2. Playhouse with tunnel to practice "Get Low and Go" Program!
3. Firefighter puts on full protective gear for demonstration!
4. Tour of the Fire Engine & Ambulance and emergency apparatus in the engine bay!
For more information, please email Bev Soodak